“I purchased a 2+ acre lot in the Ridge (Fallbrook) from Jimmy in February of 2015. I also hired Jimmy to design and construct the house. It is now mid June 2015 and my wife and I are extremely happy with the relationship and results to date. Here is why:
– He is fast. Jimmy has had a consistent focus on the property with no time gaps. The design process, permitting, and initial construction have all exceeded schedule expectations.
– He is flexible. Jimmy is not a ridged type that holds you to every prior stated detail. Of course, changes made late in the process have financial and schedule impact, but Jimmy has demonstrated flexibility early in the process.
– Fair pricing: After much local market analysis, I believe Jimmy provides considerable value for the quoted pricing. In addition, he does not nickel and dime you on small changes within reason.
– Quality standards: The base level home that Jimmy builds has a genuine feel of luxury and quality. He has exceeded expectations on the base level of building materials, electrical and plumbing specifications, cabinetry, and appliances.
– Subcontractors: So far, Jimmy seems to have long-term partnerships with a large group of reliable and professional contractors. None has disappointed to date.
In summary, I would most definitely recommend Jimmy for any large remodel or new build. You won;t be disappointed.
“We wholeheartedly recommend Jim Leising to anyone planning on building a new home. Despite the horror stories that many people relate when recounting their home building experience, we had a fun building experience and would definately use Jim Leising again.”
“It’s been over 25 years now (1989) since I contracted with Jim Leising to build my 4000 Sq. Ft home. I have always felt very fortunate to have selected Jim to be my builder. My home was built on time and very professionally. We found Jim to be a very talented craftsman and an absolutely reliable person. I would recommend Jim Leising to anyone, whether you are building a new home, remodeling or adding on to your existing home. You won’t find a more professional, knowledgeable contractor to build with.”
“We originally hired Leising Builders to build our 4200 Sq ft home in 1996. Jim worked with us from the beginning, we specified a budget that was not to be exceeded. Jim met our agreed upon price and produced an attractive 2 Story Mediterranean Style residence. During the building process we used Jim’s experience and building knowledge to add some architectural details that truly enhanced our homes final design and style.
It was because of our great building experience and Jim’s quality competitive pricing that we contracted with Jim again. In 1998 we built another full garage with guest quarters, then in 2007 we added a sun room addition. Jim has always given us his full attention, and has always completed our jobs on time and on budget. After entering into three different building contracts with Jim Leising we are completely satisfied with all the work that has been done over the years and feel very fortunate to have found such a reliable contractor.”
“After the Rice Canyon Fires in October 2008 we contact Leising Builders to rebuild our new home. We felt very comfortable with Jim as he assured us that he could move the rebuilding process along quickly and professionally. After meeting with the insurance company Jim organized the site clean up and handled everything from the design to obtaining all the permits. Because of Jim’s professional ability and knowledge we were able to work through all the different agencies in a timely manner. Our friends and neighbors were amazed at seeing the smooth process in which our new home was being built. We never encountered any of the problems that some of the other fire victims where going though. Our home site was always kept clean and safe for any one to visit.
We can’t say enough about Jim and his sub-contractors, they where all great to work with and very professional. We now live in a quality built custom home with all the new building and fire codes upgrades. In the end our contract cost came in under our insurance coverage and with no out of pocket cost to us. We moved back in our new home in September of 2009 and would highly recommend Jim Leising to anyone looking to build or remodel their home.”